Dessert to ruin the diet? Brownies, no doubt!
Brownie in 4 minutes
4 tablespoons Flour
4 tablespoons Sugar
3 tablespoons Cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella or other chocolate cream
1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
6 tablespoons Milk
3 tablespoons Oil
2 tablespoons Dried fruit
Dark chocolate pieces
1. Add the ingredients individually for a glass in the order of ingredients and go stir vigorously.
2. Distribute the mixture for several cups (fill only half a cup to avoid overflow and waste).
3. Place in microwave about 1 minute and 20 seconds (power: 900W). A more controlled way to make the cake is every 30 seconds to check the cooking and texture should be moist.
Tip: Serve accompanied with a scoop of vanilla or mint ice cream.
Brownie worthy of MasterChef
125 g Butter
220 g Sugar
45 g of Cocoa powder
55 g Flour
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 cup of Almonds or walnuts (coarsely crushed)
1/2 cup Dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 150 ° C.
2. Melt butter and mix with sugar and cocoa.
3. Add the eggs: one by one ie each addition stir the dough well.
4. Sift the flour, mix with baking powder and then add to the batter. Stir well.
5. Add the nuts and chopped chocolate.
6. Line a form with parchment paper and grease with butter. Pour the mixture into the form and spread on the surface brown sugar and dried fruit. Bake for 40 minutes. The cake should be moist in the center.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.