Sunday is considered by many, the first day of the week (biblical and etymological grounds), and many others the last day of the end-to-week, awakening laziness even in the most dynamic people.
“Sunday: The day… I planned a lot but actually do nothing.” -Lovely Goyal, I love the way you love me
As such, the best suggestion for a lazy day is meals combine with it.
“Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” -Elfriede Jelinek, The Piano Teacher
The recipes are healthy, full of nutrients, vitamins and aromas. Each bite awakens the palate various scents that remind them. The colors and fragrances are the best warning of the end of the snow and the arrival of new life.
“[…] If I knew that tomorrow would die / And spring was after tomorrow, / I would die happy, because it was the day after tomorrow. / If this is your time, when she had come but in his time? […] “-Alberto Caeiro, Inconjunct Poems, heteronym of Fernando Pessoa
Recipes for a lazy Sunday
(Dose of all receipts: 4)
Breakfast: nutritious and tasty granola
400 g of Rolled oats (gluten free) or quinoa
240 g of Nuts and seeds (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, sesame seeds, poppy, chia and flaxseed)
166 ml Apple juice (natural)
166 ml of Maple syrup
80 ml of Coconut oil
2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract
½ teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon Fine salt
240 g of Red fruit (dehydrated or dried)
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Mix the rolled oats, seeds and dried feutos.
3. Place the apple juice, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in a saucepan. Heat over low heat until the salt is dissolved and the coconut oil is fully liquid.
4. Mix the sauce prior to the cereal mixture.
5. Cover a tray with the mixture and bake for toasting.
6. Wait 40 minutes or until golden. Tip: Stir the way every 10 minutes so that the mixture is golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve cold. When serving, add berries and yogurt or milk.
Tip: Add dark chocolate shavings.
Lunch: vegetarian grill with tofu
500g of Tofu
2 Small courgettes
1 Red bell pepper
1 Yellow / green bell pepper
1 teaspoon Red chili powder (paprika)
1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (chilli)
Juice of 2 Limes
120ml of Virgin olive oil
2 tablespoon of Honey
1/2 teaspoon Salt
4 Cloves garlic (crushed)
1. Remove the water surrounding the tofu. Place the tofu between paper towels and under something slightly heavy (eg dish, lid of a pot or a notebook). Wait 15 minutes to extract that all water.
2. However one can prepare the sauce: mix all ingredients and add tofu, previously cut into cubes. Wait 20 minutes.
3. Cut the courgettes into cubes, peppers into squares and chipping onion.
4. Mix the vegetables with the sauce.
5. Wash the skewers with warm running water. Distribute to taste the vegetables and tofu and grilling. Council: the kebabs must often be turned so as not to burn.
Dinner: Colorful salad with pomegranate
450g grilled Turkey or chicken breast
1kg Red cabbage
40g of Nuts
40g laminated Hazelnuts
80g Pomegranate seeds
2 Avocado or 3 pears (finely chopped)
Mustard vinaigrette (8 tablespoons or to taste)
The salad with spring colors, is a good option for dinner because it’s a free meal, light and delicious.
1. Prepare the vinaigrette mustard sauce: mix 2 tablespoons mustard, 2 tablespoons grain mustard, 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix the first three ingredients in a bowl and season with the sauce. Add seeds.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.