The Friday before Easter should be celebrated with a light meal, to “save” and prepare the stomach for “Candy Day”!
“Life is like cooking: before choosing what you like, try a bit of everything” -Paulo Coelho
Prepare the salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Season the salmon with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
3. In a baking tray place the salmon with fennel sprigs on top.
4. Distribute the match onion in half moons, around the salmon (to give a bit of moisture and flavor).
5. Bake at 180°C for 25 min.
Prepare the potatoes to the punch (baked / crushed potatoes)
1. Start by boiling the potatoes (without the shell) in salted water for 20 minutes.
2. Remove the potatoes and strain.
3. In a baking tray put a little olive oil.
4. Punching / kneading lightly the potatoes and add the chopped garlic, salt, rosemary and pepper.
5. Sprinkle with more olive oil and bake to brown a little (let the oil boil).
6. Serve warm.
Accompany this fantastic recipe with salad to taste.
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.