Strawberry (Fragaria spp., Rosaceae family) is a small fruit, sweet and (usually) red, characterized by the seed on the surface of the fruit. This fruit can be consumed fresh, natural, in fruit salad and added to sweets. The fruit is medically recommended as diuretic, laxative, astringent, tonic, antirheumatic and antiseptic. 100g of strawberry is equivalent to 33 Kcal.
For a sunny Sunday, nothing better than reading a book while enjoying a delicious and fresh cupcake with seasonal fruit!
The recipe is a delicious blend created by me that accommodates the original recipes of Sylvie Aït-Ali (1) and a recipe from a friend.
Preparation: 1 hour + 25 minutes of cooking time
Ingredients for 12 cupcakes
1 sachet Baking powder
1 cup of chopped Strawberries
4 Egg yolks
80g of Corn starch (example: Maizena)
Recipe – Make the cream recipe to have time to cool
1. Boil the milk and meanwhile beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whiten.
2. Add the corn starch (Maizena).
3. Without taking the heat (low heat), add the egg mixture to the milk and stir until thick.
4. Remove from heat and add half the butter. Allow to cool.
Prepare the cake batter
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Whisk the softened butter and sugar to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the eggs (one at a time, stirring interchangeably).
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift and add it to the above mixture.
4. Line about 12 forms of cupcakes with paper muffins / cupcake.
5. Fill just over half and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Add the remaining butter softened the cold cream and, with the help of an electric mixer, beat until it is light and foamy.
6. Remove the tops and centers of cupcakes. Garnish with one of the suggested or personal taste options. In the center put a strawberry.
Enjoy your strawberry cupcake!
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.